CABLESETC HDMI – DVI-D ( 24+1 pin ) CABLE 1.8 m. Connect a PC to an HDMI display
- HDMI Male to DVI-D Male Cable (Bi-directional: Also works from DVI to HDMI) 6 feet (1.8 meters) with Ferrite Cores* * Ferrite Cores/Beads minimize the EMI/RFI which are the major causes of interference in Digital Signals.
- They stop the EMI/RFI at the ends of the cable and prevent them from being transmitted.
- Our DVI to HDMI cable is specially designed for connecting your computers DVI output into your hi-def Plasma or LCD TV.
- We use premium grade material for our cable components and jackets.
- Our gold plated connectors ensure better connectivity signal strength and cable-life longevity.
CABLESETC HDMI male to DVI-D male cable 6 feet (1.8 meters) with ferrite cores
Ferrite cores/beads minimize the EMI/RFI which are the major causes of interference in digital signals.
They stop the EMI/RFI at the ends of the cable and prevent them from being transmitted.
Our DVI to HDMI cable is specially designed for connecting your PC, Laptop to LCD, projectors, plasma and HDTVs.
It also works from an HDMI-enabled source such as a set-top box, DVD player, gaming console, BLURAY player, A/V receiver to DVI monitors and projectors.
We use premium grade material for our cable components and jackets.
Our gold plated connectors ensure better connectivity, signal strength and longevity.
Set up your multimedia center like a professional with the high quality cables you expect from CABLESETC.
HDMI supports standard enhanced or high-definition video.
It transmits all ATSC HDTV standards. with bandwidth to spare to accommodate future enhancements and requirements.
Connector Type: HDMI male to DVI-D Dual Link male (24+1pins)
Connector Finish: Gold
Outer Diameter: 7.3mm
# of conductors: 19
Conductor Material: High grade Oxygen Free Copper
Shielding level: Triple
Shielding type: EMI
Ferrite Cores: Yes
Supported Resolutions: 480i to 1080p
Bandwidth: Dual Link
HDMI Certified: Yes
HDMI Spec: 1.4
HDCP Compliant: Yes
CEC Compliant: Yes
ROHS Compliant Yes
UL Certified Yes
2.0 Device Compatible: Yes
UL Specs UL File #: E119932
UL Style #: 20276
CL2 (In-Wall): No
Voltage Rating: 30V
Temperature Rating: 80? C