CABLESETC 3.5mm TRS Stereo Male to 2 X 6.3mm 1/4 inch Mono TS Male Y Splitter Cable 3m
- 3.5mm TRS Stereo Male To 2 X 6.3mm 1/4 inch Mono TS Male Y Splitter Cable
- Length: 3m
- This cable is designed to connect an audio device with a mini stereo phone output to pro audio gear with unbalanced phone inputs
CABLESETC Pure Copper 3.5mm Stereo Male Coiled AUX to 6.3mm Guitar Amp Instrument Cable
- High Quality L shaped 3.5mm female connector to 6.3 mm male audio adapter connector
- Can be used both ways: 3.5mm male mini-jack to 3.5 mm / 6.3 mm male mini-jack Jack : 3.5mm or 6.5mm
- Approximately 1.5m in length
- Advanced Quadripole 4 twisted pair construction for perfectly balanced sound and extreme clarity.
- Low profile right-angled jack reduces strain on the connectors when you place your music player in your pocket.
RadioShack 6.3mm Male to Male Guitar Patch Cable 1 Foot
- 1 Foot Long
- Shielded to prevent humming and noise
- Ideal for connecting electric guitar to pedals/processors
UGREEN 3.5mm 1/8 Stereo TRS to 2 X 6.3mm 1/4″ TS Mono Y Cable Splitter Cord – 2m
- Ugreen Gold Plated 3.5mm 1/8 TRS To 2 X 6.3mm 1/4″ TS Mono Y-Cable Splitter . “
- Cord Length: 1.5m .
- Ugreen Gold Plated 3.5mm 1/8 TRS to 6.3mm 1/4″ TS Mono Y-Cable Splitter Cord is perfect for connecting your laptop or PC with a jack speaker output to a device with 2 x 6.3mm jack inputs – e.g. “
- Mixing Desk.
Ugreen Gold Plated 3.5mm 1/8″ TRS to 6.35mm 1/4″ TS Mono Y-Cable Splitter Cord for iPhone iPod Computer Sound Cards CD Players Multimedia Speakers and Home Stereo Systems 5M 16FT
- Connectors: 3.5mm 1/8" Male x1; 6.35mm 1/4" Mono Jack Male x2;
- Connecting your laptop or PC with a jack speaker output to a device with 2 x 6.35mm jack inputs – e.g. mixing desk;
- Application: live performance, recording and computer multimedia settings;
- Low noise resistance, for superior performance, perfect for digital or analogue signals;
- Zinc alloy case and double layer nylon braid guards against harsh installs where the cable is tugged across sharp edges, protecting it from being scathed.