- Easy to use
- Thin and flexible cabling allows easy routing.
- Connects any Serial ATA drive to standard internal power connector
- Interface: (7+15) 22 pin SATA male, (7 +15) 22 pin SATA Female
- Color: As the picture
CABLESETC 7 + 6 Pin Slimline SATA Cable for Slim Laptop SATA DVD CD-RW Drive 13 pin Sata + Power Adapter Cable Wire for Notebook Optical Drive P0.11
- Full copper Injection Molding
- SATA 7p + 6p cable line mini HTPC barebones data line drive notebook drive
- Ultra-thin notebook SATA optical drive cable 6 + 7PIN containing the power supply socket can be used to MINI barebones use. Dedicated SATA cable.
- No additional installation of riser directly using a connection cable can complete the connection between the computer and the optical drive is also more space than a desktop IDE drive line
- Length: about 50 cm
- HIGH SPEED Shielded eSATAp (Power over eSata) to eSata + USB Mini 5Pin Cable 3Gbps – 1m
- Compatible with the latest generation of computers and interface cards that support Power over eSATA and combined USB.
- Colour: Black
- SATA 15-Pin Male to 2 x 15-Pin Female Power Extension Y Splitter Cable Adapter
- Description: This SATA power splitter cable features a SATA male power connector that connects to a single computer power supply SATA connector, and breaks out into two SATA female power connectors.
- Length:About 20cm
- Sata 7 Pin Male to Sata 7 Pin Female
- Length: 30cm
- Durable Product
CABLESETC USB 3.0 to 2.5″ SATA III Hard Drive Adapter Cable – SATA to USB 3.0 Converter for SSD/HDD – Hard Drive Adapter Cable suitable for SSD – HDD from Segate – WD – Toshiba – Corsair – intel – Samsung
- Connect a 2.5in SATA hard drive to your computer using a portable cable
- Compatible with USB 3.0 computer systems such as Dell Optiplex & Apple Mac & MacBook and 2.5in SATA hard drives & solid state drives such as Samsung 840 EVO series & Crucial MX 100 series
- USB SATA Adapter / SATA to USB 3.0 Converter / USB 3.0 to SATA Adapter / USB 3.0 to SATA III Converter / HDD SSD Adapter Cable / 6 Gbps
- Compliance with Serial ATA Specification Revision 2.6 compatible
- Support SATA transfer rate: SATA II (3 Gbps), SATA I (1.5 Gbps) with Win 98 / ME / 2000 / XP / VISTA / win7 / MAC OS 9.X / 10.X / Linux.