- DB9 Female to RJ45 Female Console Adapter For Cisco Routers CAB-9AS-FDTE If you?re in IT you know you can never be too prepared for anything.
- That?s why we think it?s smart to always have some of our Cisco equipment on-hand.
- Connect terminals on your desktop back to a central patch panel with Cisco DB9 Female to RJ45 Female Console Adapters.
- Modular adapters are a cost effective way to complete connections.
- Use these console adapter cables for terminals serial printers modems POS and other serial equipment.
- 1 Port DB9 Serial Port Bracket To 10 Pin IDC Motherboard Header – Low Profile This 9-pin Serial to 10-pin Header Slot Plate adapter features one DB9 male connector and one IDC10 connector.
- The adapter is constructed of high quality components and expertly designed to ensure durability and reliability.
- ? Connects to your motherboard and adds an additional serial port to the back of your PC.
- ? Easy to use and install.
- This DB9 Male to RJ45 Female Adapter converts the RJ-45 to a DB9 serial connection.
- DB9 Male to RJ45 Female Console Adapter For Cisco Routers
- You will still need a rollover cable for a router/switch console port.
- Features a 10-pin (IDC) motherboard header connection on one end and a panel mount DB9 male connector port on the other his features a 10-pin (IDC) motherboard header connection on one end and a panel mount DB9 male connector port on the other – a simple answer for adding a DB9 (RS232) serial port to any computer system which has an RS232 serial panel mount receptacle.
- A simple way to add a DB9 (RS232) serial port to any computer system which has an RS232 serial panel mount receptacle.
- This cost-effective solution bridges the compatibility gap between modern computers and legacy serial peripherals.
- Connector(s) Connector A1 – DB-9 (9 pin; D-Sub) Male Connector B1 – IDC (10 pin; Motherboard Header) Female
- Using modular adapters with inexpensive silver satin or flat oval twisted pair wire has become a standard way to run client server applications.
- Needing to connect dumb terminals on the desktop back to a central patch panel or directly to a MUX via RS-232 many network planners have implemented modular adapters as the most cost-effective way to complete the connections.
- Whether used in a wiring closet or throughout the office color-coded modular adapters lend easy identification and differentiation to your cable plan.
- By color-coding your connections you reduce troubleshooting time while taking full advantage of the benefits of this modular adapter approach.
- Please Note: Picture shows this adapter before assembly; this modular adapter will need to be assembled so that it is functional.